Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I would like to say...
ThankYou Bell Bell!
Thanks for being there when I needed someone so badly...!!!
Thanks for crying first before I even get the chance to! *wink*
I know I have been so emo lately, I really do need a shoulder to lean on... Or should I say to see someone else cry than me-self...! *giggle*
Yes, I've been down lately, but I feel so much better now.
I went over to Bell's house this morning, as I really needed someone to talk to about it. A friend in need, definitely.
I was so emo, I was crying myself out while I was still on the way to Bell's house. However, I turned out to be laughing more than crying when I see Bell's face.
I haven't even said a thing, as I know my eyes were filled with tears.. She cry instantsly and I was shocked!
I could make someone cry by having teary eyes????
I didn't know I have such miracle powers?! Just joking! *grin*
Overall, this blog post is mainly to thanks Bell for being there when I'm in need of a friend!
ThankYou
Love You
Muakz...!!!

No comments: