Saturday, February 2, 2008

29th of Jan

Yes, remember I was down in KL for a 3 days 2 night stay.
I even posted a blog on the 28th telling how I spent my time??
Now, Im going to post this late post of mine to tell you guys what happened on the 29th.


Here we go!







Woke up early as the clock ticks 8. We planned to go Maybank and get a stamp done nearby. Dear told me that he planned something for me last day here in KL. Suprise suprise.. What is it??




















Destination : Mid Valley








Time : 1130-1500 hour








Game plan : From time 1130-1230 must use rm20
From time 1230-1430 must use rm30
From time 1430-1500 must use rm50








Terms & Conditions : NO duplicate items.
NO food and beverage.
MUST purchase an item with an amount of cents in it.
One can help each and other.
NO handphones and calculaters can be use.










Punishment : If one weren't able to used up that amount in that particular time, the amount of sum must be duplicated and both party must buy that sum of amount of goods by end of March.







Okay, this was what he planned for me for me last day here... Sound kinda fun! Something like amazing race~ heheheh

Back to where I left out. We went out at time 1000 and get important things done. Things were done by 1030, so we went to have KFC for breakfast.


Though of trying some others breakfasts sets but too bad this KFC here wasn't a 24hours outlet. So biasa aje all the menu.. Too it became our orders. Dear ordered a Triple XL burger as it was being advertiste in the Tvs' and he, including me wanted to know how LARGE that burger could be. This was how LARGE the burger is.

It was half the tray size only. It wasn't as LARGE as it was seem and told by others. But it's hard to put the whole thing into ya mouth and start biting it off, most of the chicken or even vege will come dropping off from below of the burger itself. Taste of it was normal like any normal burger taste like in KFC. Don't expect much from it thou. As for me, I ordered a two piece ori chicken and that's all. Done eating? Let's go to Mid Valley then!!


Dear heard that there was this new building, another shopping complex build beside Mid Valley, Gardens. By the time we reach MV was already 1200 noon!! I thought we could extend the time for the game but he then told me there's no such thing!! So I totally have half an hour to used rm20 up!! WTH...?!

Rushing here and there of coz!! The first item I got was a guitar pick.
Why?

Because the first shop I seen when I enter the shopping mall was this Yamaha Shop. Since I remembered that my dear wanted one pick, so I got him instantly without having a second thought! Now, rushing for the second item. The second item we got was a sign saying ' Don't care , Don't know, Don't want to know ' funny la.. So bought it.

Then came to the last item. I have rm1.40 to spend!! Wth in MV I can get with rm1.40?! Moreover I left about 5 minutes... Before I was being qualified for the next round!! Arh...!!! Run and think, FAST!!

ThankGod we run by a D.I.Y shop.. run in fast and cari benda-benda yg paling murah!! Got meself two card holders, each cost rm0.70.. Yeah, is a duplicate item but we only suggested that rules after the first round. So biar aje~ hehehehe

Now, we have two hours break!! We only have to used up rm30, so no need to rush. I went strolling along in the complex without worrying about anything then guess what? We were thirsty, and that's when I got the first item. Shin Chan comic volume 47. Cost 5 bucks, so another 25 to go. Back to strolling.

We went into planet word to check up some Cds' and there's where we found our last item!! Rm25 bucks for any of the cds' in that particular shack! He bought a Bon Jovi cd! Habis round 2.. easy chup!!

While loitering around, there were this orghestra going on in centre court.

Took some pic of them.


Didn't really listen to what they were playing as I were quite in a rush. Ya know???
So here come the third and final round!!! I only have 30 minutes to purchase up to rm3o!! I rush into Toy R us to me littlest pet shop, a purple panda. Rush in to Guardians to get a toothbush and a heel cushions. Ran out and searching for our last time!!! rm 6.7 left to be use!


OMG.. what on earth can we buy?? It was his turn to get the item. He took a balloon pack and another pack of something and both cost rm 6.7! But he was 30 seconds late to pay up.. So we lost the game! Stupid but fun! Where's out nxt stop? As out tummy was making sound.. We went to have Big Apple!

What the hell.. All the designs and doughnuts are the same as Jcos'... Don't care, hungry still eat.







We ordered 1 dozen of it and had all twelve kinds of flavours.








We were thristy as well, ordered a drink and there's free glacier donut each.








This was the menu standing there all by itself.. No one was really looking or browsing it. Because all eyes was on the donuts being baked in the open-air kitchen.. -,-''


Done taking photos, let's start eating...!! We took an hour to finish all 12 donuts and guess which is the last bit of donut we ate??? Ta-da...!! Alien Vs Predator... A pathetic donut name.




Look weird right??? It was suppose to be very nice looking while it was still in the kitchen as I was browsing them dressing the donuts.. I don't know why it became like this. Maybe the donut is still hot. So it melted all the chocolate. Eww...




We isolated this poor fellow apart... As we were chewing and biting all it fellows mates into our tummy...!!!



It was too chocolatety and I cant take it all in the end. Stuff me hubby with all the choco!! Overall, some said Jcos' still the best some said Big Apple. Who know??? As for me?? My next trip down to KL will be having me feed with Jcos' donuts...!!! Whahaha....



After all those donuts being stuff into your tummy, we went over to Gardens. It was still new as there were still many shops being in progress.



Not bad thou. Will come back in another one or two months time.

And for this time,


No comments: