Sunday, February 17, 2008

Emo Again

Reviewing my blog is seems to be like a mess...!!

I typed those two blog post while using Microsoft Words... By moving them over editing them again has done nothing to change the way of my blog post!!!

I'm like WTH....!!

Fine, i'm done with editing and I started being emo AGAIN! Lame old Me!!!

I went to bed to get some rest since I have sleeping disorder lately that I have been sleeping just 6 to 7 hours lately... Which I need about 10 to 11 hours of sleep to recharge myself!

Crawl myself up to bed, feeling cozy and comfy.

Finally, I thought. I could have some beauty sleep for goodness sake.



However... My brain cells like fooling around with me! Started being more and more emo...

Thinking more and more nonsense, nevertheless I got myself crying like a baby!!

What's wrong with Me?!!
How can I be so emo all of a sudden?

I need someone now, so badly!!
But I was thinking, what if the person ask what's wrong with me, how am I suppose to answer him or her?!


Then knowing that I couldn't find the answer myself, I throw my phone far away enough so that no one could reach it...










Anyway, no one WILL be reaching my phone except for myself. -.-'''









Soon I got myself into semi-concious later then until quite some time I became concious at the time of 1800. I make myself crawl up to where my phone is and looking at it... I guess it lasted more than 5 minutes of stillness looking at my phone.


Looking at it, wondering what I should do with it.
Wondering who I should call.
Should I call him, to say Hi?



Should I just throw the damn phone away again and get myself to bed again.










Well, I made up my mind by dialing to him. Yeah, he's definitely busy. So chatted awhile then the phone hung up by itself. Guess it's time for me to shut up!






He ring back and I'm like... Chill girl, chill... Act normal instead of emo!






Yes, I think I pulled it off this time! But sigh.... I don't know what to do anymore.


It has been a stressful week. I'm not in the mood for anything... I just wanted to sit at the edge of every corner I could be.


I don't want anyone to notice what or how I was doing. I literally felt apart.
Soon mum came in and I nearly yelled at her.... for no reason! I'm like... I don't even know what's gotten into me!!!


Somebody out there... tell me what's wrong with me or start stabbing me with a knife!


I guess I might feel so much better!
I really got all my emotions mixed up and I can't do anything about it!




This is purely depression. Don't try this at home kids, you'll regret or you might even commit suicide?




Now, I feel like throwing me notebook away, everything away!
I even thought of hitting myself with the notebook.
That sounds better right?


Hitting myself with a notebook...
I'm so going crazy.

No comments: