Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Valentine Gift?

I cant take my eyes off it...!!

Off what???

Okay, the other day I pull Stel out to accompany me for some valentine and CNY special planning. I know she was damn tired that day, and so sorry ya???

So we went to Jusco, had lunch in Secret Recipe then we went walking around since Stella also had to get some things. After Jusco, Parade here we come.

Everywhere was jammed pack with humans.. Too with crazy and pathetic humans. Enough with humans.. I went straight to a watch shop to take a look at some watches which i planned to get for my dear as his valentine gift. I really went out of ideas and time, thinking what to give him. But soon I've decided to give him something he needs, and the brand I love.

What is it...????!!

You all want to know???
I'll post them after Valentine~~~!!!

So not posting it here now, afraid he might view thru and know what is it?!

Do come back for the ans ya, readers???

hahahahahaha.....

After i've bought the ' gift ', I cant take my eyes off it!! I cant even take my hands off it.. Just hope one day someone will give me something I really love... But that'll always be a dream.. In my dreams~

No comments: