Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Night Out

It's Valentine!

I bless every couple will be bless with a box full of love and care!!

Gee... I miss my dear...!!

I too want to spend my time with him today... So jealous seeing others holding each other hands

I too want to do so!

I too want to hug a big teddy bought from my dear!!

Too bad I am just not so lucky....!

Sobz...

However... Bell got me a rose!!! I Love You, Bell...!!!

No doubt you're feeling down and sad... but all I can give you is ma love...!!!

Muakz...! Muakz...!!!

Yet, I still miss my sweetheart...!!!

Where are you?!?!?!?

Why work...?!?!

Arh.......!!!!

Currently I'm sitting in Starbucks with Stella, Bell and Neven.

Spending our Valentine together, sipping more and more coffee...!!

And I cant stop having me Cream Cheese Danish...!!!

So cheesy~~

Yum....!!!!

Guess I'll eat first... Yum~~

No comments: