Saturday, February 2, 2008

Frustrated New Year

Oh dear... Why?! Why all this happens to me??
It's only the begining of the year and i'm feeling so frustrated and stressed already.
Not to mention that Chinese New Year is just at the corner!!

Having all kind of mood swing at night and especially at nights....!!!!!

What's wrong with me???

Friends been telling me all sorts of bad year I'm going to have this year.

Yeah, they are so damn right.

I almost had accidents thanks to those ' F1 Drivers ' on the roads.
I nearly killed myself in my own home, by nearly fell down from the stairs.
Having all kind of unnessary arguements day and night.
Cant seem to control my temper anymore.
What else more??!!

I cant take this anymore...!!

Had another arguements last night with him...
What to do?!
I cant control myself.
I don't feel like talking so much.
I get irritated easily.

Someone please drop me a c4 and blow me up into pieces...

No comments: