Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm Back!!!
Did anyonE misS mE???
Or it's just Me??
Ok, is just me.
I'm being the perasan case here.
So sorry guys!
Haven't been updating my blog lately
Ya know... Been very busy
Moreover exam is just around the corner! What could possiblely be worse than that?! Other than exam, I guess I have ate too much *uncountable* mandarine orange in the Chinese New Year time period, and it has gotten me having those 'fong mok' all around me body including ma FACE!!!!! OMG....!!!
'You gotta be kidding me'
I guess this will be on your mind right?
But its damn freaking true.
You can so ask Stella.
Sigh!
It has been almost weeks since I last updated my blog.
Really am so sorry.
please forgive my absence.
Well, alot of things had happened for the past few weeks.
A lot or arguements, stress, tears, and stories happened!
But, things are fine now...
*I guess so*
I'm hoping everything will be fine after the 11th.
Because....
I'm so having exam on the 10th and the 11th of March!
Does anyone know how horrifying is that?!
Does anyone know how terrible is that?!
Does anyone know how freaking scary is that?!
I definitely do! Because I'm damn freak out by it.
Imagine, if one paper were to be failed or not enough marks to pass... I have to pay ya know?!?!?!?!
Where to get those money?!
I don't want to give all my hard earn money out to that fucking college!
What can I do?!
I studied hard!!!!
I tried everything!!!
Inclding you know what.
But still no use!
I'm partly scaring myself anyway....
hahhahahha....!!
Don't worry guys!
Since i'm cold blooded.
I don't think I will have any feelings for anything.
heeee!
Therefore, for now I guess I'll stop right here.
Just to let you all know that I'll be back!
So do drop by when free!!
Thank you!

No comments: