Friday, February 8, 2008

7th of Feb

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!


I may not fancy CNY but I do hope everyone out there are enjoying their family reunion, and getting more and more red pockets of cause!

Too, I would like to wish everyone having a prosperous year of Rat. But don't get any rats in ya house...! You may get more Mickey Mouse, it might bring you good luck?? Having a healthy life, getting mroe and more wealthy, and of cause being happy as always or even more?


Done with the greetings and so on...


I've planned some suprise for my family on the 7th of Feb.


I bought up 6 tickets to watch cj7 at 1510 in Tanjung Golden Village Cinema in Jusco.
Unfortunately my Godmum wasn't able to follow since she has fallen sick for the past few days.
*Sigh*

But the other ticket was given to my Godsis's friend. She tagged along Ms Don't Know Who.

My Godsis chock me until I told her what was the suprise was. It wasn't fun anymore letting them know what I did for them.
*pissed*

But what can I do? She's a discipline teacher in Main Convent, Ipoh.


One ticket for my mum, bro, Godsis, her friend, Me and my sweetheart!
He's coming to Ipoh to celebrate CNY with me.
*hyper*


We went out early about time 1400 to Jusco, afraid having difficulty getting a car park in Jusco. We got one right outside Jusco, quite near the cinema. Another freaking hot day as well...!


Reach Jusco about 1415, got a car park and it was about 1430. Another half an hour time to spend in Jusco. So Mum and Godsis went to Popular, as for me and my bro. We went to search for comics, our old time fav.


Loitering around... Me waiting for me boyfriend to arrvie, but it seems that he's still stuck in a jam on the highway. *sobz*

I pack the tickets using Red pockets and gave them out before entering the cinema. They were all suprise for what I've done to hide the tickets. CNY mah.. sure guna ang pao lo..! *wink*

Went into the cinema later and I'm still waiting for him.


He reach about an hour later the movie starts, but the time he enter the cinema.. 10minutes later the movie ends. He was like... WTH?! I was like.. Don't blame!


After the movie, I got to shu my mum and the others back to my Godmum's home and wait for the next suprise! I drag my sweetheart down to the hyper market to get some stuff for Steamboat Suprise!

We bought alot of food and it only cost not up to rm100.

After done shopping, run back home and get prepared for the night!


Reach home about time 1800, unpack everything, wash all the veggie and prawns.. As the time set for them to arrive is 1930.



Preparing the soup! Smells good, taste nice as well! My sweetheart cook one. Sedap!

Then everyone came and was so busy entertaining them, I forgot to take pictures of the dishes that was served. So sorry.


But, there's still more! After main dish, sure got dessert right???

Guess what's the desserts???

It came from Indonesia.. But franchise in KL.
















Huh...? Still cant think of anything??

okay, I'll pop the ans out...















Its....













J. Cos'!!!!!!






My sweetheart bought 4 dozen of J.Cos' from Pavilion, KL before coming up to Ipoh. We ate 1 dozen for desserts, half a dozen given to my Godmum & sis, and we had the another half a dozen.


Still another 2 dozen left!
What to do with it? We'll save it for tomorrow breakfast!


No comments: