Monday, March 10, 2008

Headache-nya.


Another night I'll be spending my time studying Business Law! How pitiful can that be?! I wrote some down in a text pad till now I'm wondering should I just stop doing so and just read them from the text book..

Sigh.

After Business Law, Business Maths. I'm so gonna be dead. Yet, again I cant stop missing him...

I just hate myself.

Before that, I cried.

I cried it all out, I cried when I'm finally back home from my dad's birthday dinner. I cried while I was having my bath. I cried while I on my pc... Then I stop after MSN done loading.

Why I cried? I'm so stress. Stress of exams. Till today, is the day I knew that I do afraid of exams... I do have all thise phobias. While having dinner with my dad, I nearly burst out in tears... Every minutes pass like water pipe. The more I look at the watch, the fear in my grows.

How pathetic is that?! How can I be feeling all these?? Dad even want tells everyone that I'll be getting my Diploma nxt year. He is so giving me peer pressure!!!

I cant study la...!!!


I want to burst all those in me out of here.
I told him, I would really want to hug him now, and start crying.
But he said he would let me hug, just don't cry.

WTH.


I don't know what to do at all... I don't feel like doing anything.. I feel like dozing off... I am so sleepy... ZzzZzz.... Zzz....

No comments: