Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I have a confession to make.

Today, I finally broke it. I took up the courage to break it hard...! Without knowing whose watching or even bothering. I just did it.

Because of you



My anger burst out into horror.





I broke this poor pen. Why??? Because I was damn angry and frustrated with customers!!!

Alright, chill chill... Back to where it started. My mum went off early as she needed to go to the lawyer firm to get things done, and left me alone in the shop.

First, there were only a few customer at a time, which I can still manage to attend. Soon, one by one coming in like a storm! Some customers were understanding enough. They waited long for me to attend to them as I was being called everywhere by those idiot, no brains, bloody shitters customer, which they want to be attend first. Done with those, there was phone calls coming in and out! As i were too busy to even pick them up! Till most of the customers left, finally I had the chance to ans the phone call. This is where I got so heated up. Here's how the conversation went.

Customer : Hello, is this cosway?

Me : yeah, may I help you?

Customer : I need to know whether do u have to two way foundation in stock.

Me : I have tons of two way foundation, which one do u refer to?

Customer : *silent* Neh... That one lo... it was published in last two months offer book.

Me : Can you give me it's code so that I could check for you. *annoyed*

Customer : I dono anything la... Neh, that one lo! You worked here so long, you don remember ge meh???!!

Me : I have a million products right behind me, you cant expect me to memorize each and every one of them, or do you have it's box, there's code behind it. You can even tell me it's brand.

Customer : It's Lelan Vital.

Me : Okay, I have different colours, which one do you want to know?

Customer : Har?! Got colours gah??? I dono wo. How much can I get it now? Can I still buy it?

Me : *swt* You can buy it at rm33, there's no promotion going for this product.

Customer : WAH...! So expensive?! Last time I buy also rm19 something..!! *silent* If I want to buy it now, I have to pay rm33 for it? I am a member wo, why cost me so much???!! No discount meh?!

Me : Yes. *getting fucked up badly* Because it's not in the promotion book. The only price I can give you is rm33.

As I was in a great hurry too, while talking to this customer on the phone, on the other hand there's this bitch who wants to try on so many sizes of bra and girldle.. I was definitely very annoyed, but I am still keeping my cool. *forced to*

Customer : Why you answer me so fui hin?! You don't want to attend to me isit?!!!

Me : No, I'm sorry miss. There's alot of customer here. I don't mean...

Customer : *cut in* If there's so many customer, you can tell me ge mah! What customer service is this?! Nothing la bye!

She hung up that call and I was like... WTFH?!!! What's wrong with these ppl?! What if I told you to call back?! You might just said you will only take one minute, but the prob is you don't even know what you want!!! You cant give me the code or anything... What also dono la dono this! And expect me to memorize the price for each and every item?!!! WTFH....!!!

Then another one phone call came. This time it's damn... I also dono how to describe it.

Me : Hello, Cosway.

Customer : Cosway hor? The buy 2 free 1 mask cannot buy already hor??

Me : Yes, because that offer last until the 24th of March only, where else there's a new promotion for the mask on march 25th till april 24th.

Customer : Can la... You just put my bill back on to 24th of march then can lo.

Me : *I was so damn fucking stone to hear that* Miss, I'm using a computer to key in the products and definitely the computer can key items that isn't in the promotion period.

Customer : Nvm then. *hung up*

Is this an idiot or what?!! I don't know what to do with them anymore... The more I face them, the more i'm going insane!!!!

Too I want to apologise for the pen... Hee...!!

No comments: