Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yes, I know. My deepest apologies to my readers for all my late posts!! Now, is my pangkor trip post!





There's the harbour, but which one is our boat???


Went with the gang. There's Weng Yan, Siew Keng, Mee Yen and Me!!







End of day 1!! Coming soon, day 2 in Pangkor!

----------------------------------Photo session ended----------------------------------------

Summary

I went to pangkor with my friends on the 12th of April, came back on the 13th. I sum up all the money I've used for these trip, excluding gifts and foods, include games and accomodation, whereby I only used 100 only!! Cheap can?!!!

Of course, we went in a gang so accomodation also share. We took a family room, which cost us rm160, round up 4 of us, where each and every one of us have to pay rm40 only! hehehehe...!!

We went for Banana Boat, Cannueing, Snokering, played in the sand, monkey.. and a lots more! Couldn't remember at all!

Soon, at night we went out to town and got ourselves some hot and spicy seafoods! Damn! I cried!

It was too spicy for me to eat... So I ate a little only.. Sobz....

No comments: