Sunday, April 6, 2008

Today, I'm going to do something very patheticly insane.


What is it????


Currently I'm now in Sunway Pyramid, later at time 1620 I'm going for a movie!


With who???
























I'm so alone lo. No one want to accompany me so I got myself a Definitely Maybe movie lo.





Kelian hor????


Sigh.



So what about the movie? Totally I have no idea at all. I didn't even knew there was this movie coming up to screen, it's not even being advertiste in the TV.


So charm la ipoh. What also don't take in, somemore say want to be modernize. They are not even makin the first move, who will? Sigh... Sigh.



Look nice? Think nice? I don't know....!!! But then, damn excited gila knowing myself going to watch a movie ALONE lo....!!! Told my boyfriend, he said i'm insane. Told my best pal, she said i'm going nuts. Well, I guess Definitely I am!! hahhahaha

Sorry guys about my late post and so on. Soon i'll be posting my day 2 for my last KL trip!

No comments: