Sunday, April 6, 2008

Back to where I left out, my day 2 of my last trip down to KL....!









Well, we all (NS gang) planned to go for some thempark fun in Sunway Lagoon, ended up leaving me and my boyfriend going!!!! How angry and pissed I was. Everyone changed their mind last minute....!








No matter what happens, I'll still go even thou it rains!!!! Nola... Tarak rain that day, thankgod.








So before leaving to Lagoon, snap snap!!











Ok, we reach Sunway Lagoon at about noon and we staright away head inside...! Cant wait to have fun!







Done putting things in the locker, changed into my new Bikini, ready for everything, thrown my phone inside the locker and locked, suddenly something very important snap thru my mind, habis lo, lupa nak ambik gambar....! Sayang sekali..........




It was so quiet that day, that we even have the whole pirate ship for ourselves! Syok-nya.




Run here and there, almost played everything that was there. Too bad the extreame park was closed for maintainence, if not, i'll go even more insane playing all these stuff.




We left the lagoon about 1600 and went back to pyramid to have some tea time snack.































What's our tea time snack???





























































Ta-da.............!!!!






I'm such a Jco's fans now... I cant help stuffing all Jco's donuts into my mouth and chew them hard....!!!!



Later on, done having tea time, we walked around the mall and feeling damn exhausted...! Soon, out stomach start playing all sorts of techno music. How to stop? Go Mahattan Fish Market, for dinner!






I totally forgotten what I have ordered... Sorry...!!!! *meow*

Later that night, went back and have a little yum cha session with his friend, Ryan. Soon but not long, back home and it's sleepin time!

No comments: