Friday, January 25, 2008

Phew...! *wiping the water drops from forehead*
Just came back from a war with the law...!!!
How scary can that be???
Well, don't get blur first readers...
Let me explain what has gotten me so terrified.

I was suppose to prepare myself for today's quiz.
We were going to have a Business Law part1 small quiz, time 1430, at Rm 202.
As all expected, I didn't studied at all for the whole night and guess what was I doing?!
Ya, talking on the phone for more than two hours with my Leon.

Oh No...!! What was I doing?!?! *panic*

So got up this morning telling myself I have to start taking up my notes and start pumping all the notes into my head! But...!

I was too lazy that I lay on my bed for more than 45minutes till the phone rang...!! Mum called from the office...!! A wake up call...!

No... No... NO.... NO!!!

It's already time 1030! Rush rush rush... Rushing here and there...!!!

Why is this happening to me??!! Yes, I asked for it... Don't blame me!!

I don't want this to happen but I just can't help being lazy, ya know?

Did all the notes got pump into my head, you ask??




Partly..... To be honest....


Yes!! Most of it but definitely not all of it... At least I did get to pump some notes into my head before the quiz start...!!


How was the quiz???

Is was oKay.... I suppose!
I don't know...!! There were suppose to be answers popping out from my head but all went blank?!!!


How could this happen to me?!!! *screaming and pulling my hair hard*



Oh my god... But compare it with others, it seem to me that I was still in Safe situation. Phew..!
For now, I'm still praying hard for the outcome of it and the assignment I have to deal with!!!
Pray hard...!!!

Oh, I'm leaving to KL in another two days time!! Wee....!! Time to enjoy! Don't miss me!!!
Chaoz...!

No comments: