Friday, January 25, 2008

Emo

Another stress out day. I don't know why I can't help stressing myself out. It has been so bad for the past few days, every morning when I got up, I felt so depressed. I tried to take everything easily, but everythings around justannoyed me!!!

I even got annoyed and started to have doubts on my boyfriend! Doom day!!! Is not like he did anything wrong but I cant help myself you know???

I'm still in pain with my last relationships. I'm trying to heal asap... In three month times I succeeded in 90% but I cant help fearing that I'll be alone again. Help? *sigh*

Just want to be loved. Just want to live a happy life, just want to have a life that I wish I could have. Is that so much to ask for?? All I ever wanted, all I ever wish for, have thrown all aside.. But the only thing I hold on to is wish not to be alone anymore.

Guess my wish wasn't able to be fulfilled by anyone including myself. Is not like I don't have friends or anything. I do in fact. Friends who care, Friends whom love, and even friends who betrayed. Maybe I've been dumped by a man and an idiotic guy in my life. The pain was so terrifying that it cant help repeating instead of healing..

I don't know why I hate staying here, it just makes me so irritate and annoyed! Felt so stressed and emo whenever I came back. All I felt was like being all alone, even thou my mum was just behind me.. Maybe I'm sick???

I wish to get out. Whenever i'm out of the house, the shop, definitely including the college, I'm cool. I cant help being happy and too enjoying my life!!! Why some can enjoy even thou they are in their house or shop or even college.. And I just cant..

Wish to tear myself apart.
Wish to cry it all out...
Wish I could be like any other girls...
But I just cant.

*sigh*

No comments: