Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Got Tagged by Lexy...!!!

Oh well.. This is ma first tag ever in ma life, and guess it's from who??
ma lexy sayang... I guess I should have not go into her blog and read...!! XD

The tag that I got tagged to do is..

"Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her"

Since lexy tagged me for it, and i'm bored now... So i'll do it, even thou no one is gona read it anyway~~ so i can write all bad stuff about her... *evil grin*

Here goes....!!

1. Lexy a.k.a Stella was the 'sweet and decent' girl I met during NS in year 2006 which lives just two streets away from ma old house. Took us long enough to know each other existance!! *grin*

2. Artistic yet material girl i supposed~~

3. One super duper emo kid i have ever known in ma whole life. XD

4. Starbucks craze with me all the time as long as i'm loaded with some cash...!!! One farking realistic girl she is.

5.To me, she seems like a little small tiny cute chubby girl walking down on the road side and sometimes i just love to tease her and felt like making her cry...!!! XD *i know u are going to kill me*

Gee... i'm like so out of idea... another 5 more to go... wait wait wait.. Let me think.

6. The first time I've been to her house, checked out her closet was extreamly full of BLACK colour cloths. Nothing but black... thankgod now she have some other colour in it. XD

7. A girl who doesn't know how to tekan break in her car after she got her license...!!! Thankgod now she know.. If not I also wouldn't want to sit in her car.

8. A girl who are able to support friends who are in need and definately a good friend to have. *too bad if you guys don't know her*

Two more to go...!!!! *pull hair*

9. a rich and spoiled brad? XD

10. A girl who dares me to go down KL for no reason... XD

Here, i am done with it and somehow i need to do another part of it which is...

"The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself"

About me??? I'm not sure myself but hey, don blame if you think i'm that like that~

1. Idiotic
2.Crazy
3.Insane
4.Starbucks craver
5.Movies goers
6.Stitch lover...!!!!! been getting alot of stitch collection figure nowadays...!!!
7.A figurine fans and working part time painting them thou~~
8.Some farking loyal and loving girlfriend to her boyfriend. XD
9.Owns a brain which loves to think only NEGATIVE thoughts and not positive.
10. Last but not least, a girl who loves all her friends out there...!!!!!

I will now shout....

I Love You All

Seriously i dono who to tag...
So i don think i'll be tagging anyone in here~~
enjoy readin~

No comments: