Sunday, January 25, 2009

Elo year 2009

I'm back again for some reason.
I'm just bored anyway and i have nothing to do at this time of the night where everyone are enjoying themselves with friends and families..

Mine?
Well... They just went off and I felt so digusted by them.
I seriously don't understand why can people wear a mask so easily and even to family members.
What is the meaning of having a family reunion dinner after all?
I dont see any meaning in it anymore but to get red packets from them.

I didn't even greet my step-grandma, I greeted my boyfriend's family more than my own.
Bad girl, i know, and as always.

I'm seriously so bored here, that's why I blog.
Done with the complaining, here comes a new year for me.

First, wish everyone who reads my blog a happy 'cow' chinese new year... hehehe
Yeah, I know I have abandon my blog again due to some house shifting and busy life(laziness)

This year my resolutions will be a freaking hard one which i know I CAN NVR achieve it.
What is it you ask?


Well, I would love to visit EACH AND EVERY SINGLE CLUBS IN KL.
That's ma 2009 resolution!!!!
Too bad some just ignores me... especially my boy.

Talking about my boy...
I had a tough year with him...
Especially on our 2nd year anniversary...
I couldn't help it but I do felt like letting him go.
Things just went bad to worse all of a sudden and my heart just tell me to let go and my soul ask me to stay.
So what am I going to do???

I've chosen to stay and start a new relationship with him.
Having a new life and leaving all those miserable memories back history...
Sorry but I'm not perfect. I couldn't do that at all.
History and pain haunt me like a ghost.
Day and night I cant get myself out of it...
It hurt so much and sometimes I seriously dono what can i do to get rid of it.

I try to ignore but somehow, when the moon arise... my brain automatically runs the pain program... I'm just so fucking annoyed...!!!!

Now, I told myself to leave things alone and treat myself first than my boy.
I know I'm being selfish but I have no choice.

So, here i'll hope myself to have a brand new love life and wish everyone around the world is happy with what they have.

No comments: